(See paragraph 13, Note)
List of authorities who are declared to be heads of departments for the purpose of the Account Rules.
1. Board of Revenue
2. High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
3. Commissioners of Divisions
4. Secretaries to Government
5. Secretary to Governor
6. Chief Conservator of Forests
7. Chief Engineer, Public Works Department
8. Chief Engineer, Irrigation Department
9. Director of Education (Higher Education)
10. Director of Education
11. Director of Medical Health Services and Family Planning, U.P.
12. Inspector General of Police
13. Inspector General of Prisons
14. Legal Remembrancer
15. Conservators of Forests
16. Superintending Engineers, Public Works Department
17. Superintending Engineers, Irrigation Department
18. Director of Agriculture
19. Director of Industries
20. Director, Soochna Avam Jan Sampark
21. Excise Commissioner
22. Inspector General of Registration
23. Registrar, Co-operative Societies
24. Director of Animal Husbandry
25. Secretary, Legislative Assembly
26. Secretary, Legislative Council
27. Settlement Commissioner
28. Chairman, Public Service Commission
29. Advocate General
30. Cane Commissioner
31. Labour Commissioner
32. Sugar Commissioner
33. Director, Economic and Statistics Division, State Planning Institute
34. Transport Commissioner
35. Principal Veterinary College, Mathura
36. Director of Panchayats and ex-officio, Administrative Commandant General, Pradeshik Vikas Dal
37. Director Training and Employment
38. Director, Cultural Affairs and Scientific Research
39. Presiding Officer, Industrial Tribunal
40. Chief Electoral Officer and Director of Elections
41. Consolidation Commissioner
42. Director of Technical Education
43. Chairman, Board of Technical Education
44. Nideshak, Harijan Tatha Samaj Kalyan
45. Director, Civil Defence
46. Director, Horticulture and Fruit Utilization
47. Additional Chief Engineers, Irrigation Department
48. Ayurvedic and Unani Sewa Nideshak
49. Director, National Cadet Corps
50. Director, State Lottery, U.P., Lucknow
51. President and Member, Administrative Tribunal and Chairman, Vigilance Commission
52. Director of Vigilance.
53. Chairman, Minorities Commission
54. Controller, Weights and Measures
55. Commissioner, Food and Civil Supplies
56. Commissioner, Agricultural Production and Rural Development
57. Director of Fisheries
58. Director, Administrative Training Institute, Nainital
59. Commissioner, Relief and Rehabilitation
60. Chief Town and Country Planner
61. Director, Planning Research and Action Division, State Planning Institute
62. Commissioner, Sales Tax
63. Director of Treasuries, U.P., Lucknow
64. Chief Engineer, Minor Irrigation
65. Commissioner, Professions, Trades, Callings and Employment.
66.·Commandant General, Home Guards
67. Director, Geology and Mining
68. Entertainment and Betting Tax Commissioner
69. Chief Audit Officer, Co-operative Societies and Panchayats.
70. Director, Evaluation and Training Division, State Planning Institute.
71. State Editor, District Gazetteers
72. Director, Local Bodies
73. Director, Urban Land Ceiling, U.P.
74. Director of Tourism
75. Director, National Savings
76. Director, Population Centre, India Population Project, U.P.
77. Project Co-ordinator, India Population Project, U.P.
78. Director of Works, India Population Project, U.P.
79. Project Pariwar Niyojan Adhikari, India Population Project, U.P.
80. Chief Engineer, Rural Engineering Services
81. Director, Uttar Pradesh Freedom Fighters Welfare Directorate.
82. Mukhya Vitta Adhikari, Zila Parishad
83. Superintendent, Printing and Stationery, U.P.
84. Director, Sainik Kalayan, U.P., Lucknow
85. Director, Sports.
86. Principal, Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Agra
87. Principal, Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Memorial Medical College, Kanpur.
88. Principal, Moti Lal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad
89. Principal, Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
90. Principal, Maharani Laxami Bai Medical College, Jhansi.
91. Principal, Baba Raghavdas Medical College, Gorakhpur
92. Director, U.P. State Observatory, Nainital
93. Examiner, Local Fund Accounts, U.P. Allahabad
94. Director, Ground Water Investigation Organisation.
95. Director, Manpower Planning Division, State Planning Institute.
96. Presiding Judge, State Transport Appellate Tribunal.
97. Administrator, Gandak Command Area Division Project, Gorakhpur.
98. Administrator, Ramganga Command Area Division Project, Kanpur.
99. Administrator, Sarda Sahayak Command Area Division Project, Lucknow.
100. Mukhya Vidyut Nirikshak (Chief Electrical Inspector to Government, U.P.).
101. Ayukt Sarvajanik Punyarth Avem Hindu Dharmik Sanstha thatha Nibandh.
102. Chairman, U.P. Public Service Tribunals (1), (2) and (3).
103. Commissioner, Scheduled Castes and Tribes, U.P.
104. Registrar, Firms, Societies and Chits, U.P.
105. Additional chief Engineer P.W.D., MEERUT.
106. Additional chief Engineer P.W.D., VARANASI.
107. Additional chief Engineer P.W.D., LUCKNOW.
108. Additional chief Engineer P.W. D., PAURIGARHWAL.
109. Director Rehabilitation, Tehri Dam project,Tehri.
110. Chairman, Sales Tax Tribunal, U.P. LUCKNOW.
111. Secretary, Lok Ayukta, U.P. LUCKNOW.
112. Additional Director, and Project Family Welfare officers, India Population Project, U.P. LUCKNOW.
113. COMMISSIONER and Director U.P. State Employees Group Insurance, U.P. LUCKNOW.
114. Director (Homeopathic), U.P. LUCKNOW.
( C.S. No.13, dated 17.08.1981)
( vitta ( Lakha) Anubhag-1 File no -15 ( R 7/70 )
115. Director, Training Division, State Planning Institute, U. P. Lucknow.
116. Project Director Sanjay Gandhi Post-graduate Institute of Medical Science, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
117. Additional Director of Industries (Hills) Kotdwara (District Panri Garhwal) for purposes specified in Parvatiya Vikas Anubhag-III, Circular no. 2288R/181-184R-81, dated June 8, 1982.
118. Chief Project Director, Watershed Management Directorate, Dehra Dun.
(C. S. No dated 29-11-1983)
[Vitta (Lekha) Anubhag-1, File no. 15 (4)-83]
119. Director, Fiscal Planning and Resources, U.P., Lucknow.
120. Principal, Government Central Textile Institute, U.P., Kanpur.
121. Project Director and family welfare officer, India Population ProjectSecond, U.P. Lucknow.
122. Director, Employees State Insurance Scheme, Labour Medical Services, U.P., Kanpur.
123. Director of Education (Basic), U.P., Lucknow.
(C. S No. 67, dated 10-11-86)
[Vitta (Lekha) AnubhagFile No. 15(4)]