Deductions from pay


103-B. If any claim against a Government servant is unsettled or under correspondence, recoveries on account of it from the pay of the Government servant concerned should be made on a provisional basis with a stipulation that necessary adjustment will be made subsequently on final settlement.

back2_b.gif (10045 bytes) home4_b.gif (7945 bytes)